Luminor 1950 Carbotech by Panerai Watches
The luxury watch segment has been revolutionized over the years in every aspect that one can point out. Whether it is a metamorphosis in design or conquering top quality standards, Panerai Watches have never failed to surprise. Panerai Watches, being the catalyst in bringing about incredible innovations, leads the luxury market with its new offerings in the watch segment. With its new addition, the Luminor 1950, Panerai Watches made waves by shifting the consumer behavior from buying pure luxury to looking at innovation in luxury.
Here is how the luxury watch segment has evolved:
- Traditional watch makers have always focused on using common materials like steel and gold while the new age demands of disruptive design and technology by incorporating Carbotech are met by only few like Panerai Watches.
- The luxury watch industry has evolved from titanium and carbon fiber to plastics with a long shelf life of each of these. Ceramics and bronze became exotic metals being adopted by few.
- Panerai Watches, with their Luminor 1950 exude masculinity and innovation. The journey of a luxury watch has come a long way in terms of aesthetics where materials representing cars get infused into the creative thought of yielding watches using similar material.
- Panerai Watches, especially the Luminor 1950 Carbotech conform to modern taste and today’s day and age.
- Carbotech is known to produce materials that come from carbon and carbon fibers. Ceramics is also what they like to include in their collection of watches. Carbotech is primarily used to make brakes and rotors and now have made its way into creating watches, thanks to the innovative thought by Panerai Watches.
- Since Carbotech is similar to steel in its appearance and feel, Panerai Watches chose the material for their Luminor 1950 The Panerai Luminor 1950 case is made of Carbotech and this material has never been used before by any other watch brand so far.
- The Carbotech case is water resistant for up to 300 meters and is lightweight as opposed to other materials which makes it one of the most sought after Panerai Watches of all times.
- The innovations in the luxury watch segment have not only come about in terms of materials shifting from steel and titanium to Carbotech but also in design.
- The sturdy Luminor 1950 Carbotech is tough and still manages to imply luxury because of the high end detailing of every aspect in this awe-inspiring watch. This masculine watch will give you immense pleasure in explaining to someone about Carbotech when asked about the material of this opulence personified timepiece.
Priced at about $18,400, this innovation from Panerai doesn’t come cheap. To buy the Luminor 1950, you need to be either a hard core Carbotech enthusiast who loves automobiles and their materials or be passionate about anything that spells innovation and luxury. Whatever the reason for your purchase for Panerai watches be, the Luminor 1950 series is sure to get you mesmerized by its revolutionary composition and flawless detailing.
Available at Johnson Watch Co, Panerai Watches in India are exclusively showcased. Complete collection as well as latest stocks are provided. Also, if you walk by in the store looking for a Panerai, don’t forget to check one of the Madans sport one.