Pre SIHH Launch News from Jaeger Lecoultre Watches
SIHH 2017 is warming up for one of the biggest horology trade event of 2017 focusing on the luxury watches for men. With them in limelight, the brand name of Jaeger LeCoultre Watches is on the go to unveil one of the most awaited Geophysic Tourbillon Universal time watch. Since the past few days, they are in news for such a giant leap in the modern watch industry by adding the tourbillon value in their innovation.
But why is it making so much noise? The answer to this is quite simple yet complex. First, the enthralled features and second, the appearance that can work that fling charm on anyone.
Okay, to have a succulent idea let’s brief on the “millennium dollar” SIHH time watch.
Becoming a revolutionary:
Long back in 2014, the Geophysic Collection undergone serious transformation for relaunch to earn quite a lot of love from it’s owners. This is surely for their age-old conventional look, best to fit with any formal appearance at an office or corporate celebrations being a perfect fit in the segment of luxury watches for men. The 1958 born watch line swayed the hearts through an elegant touch and thus, Jaeger Lecoultre watches braved to draw their profit pull and increase the market value together by launching the Geophysic Tourbillon Universal Time watch.
Let’s unravel the hidden details underneath its heavy platinum dress
- Geophysic Tourbillon Universal Time watch has an appealing colour coding with a complete metallic look which suits men without with almost anything, making it an essential in luxury watches for men.
- The amazing new watch has also been fitted with Gyrolab instead of the traditional balance wheel. The Gyrolab balance was developed for and debuted in the Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Compressor Extreme LAB from 2007.
- This masterpiece has an iridium-platinum alloy double fork which is very prominently displayed on the dial-side of the watch.
- Gyrolab fitted and designed, Geophysic Tourbillon is one of the efficient Jaeger lecoultre watches which reduces air friction by cutting back considerably on the piece’s surface area.
- Encapsulated with a “flying tourbillon” design structure, the three-spoke tourbillon bridge on top allows for most of the assembly elements to remain exposed.
- The new addition in the family of Jaeger lecoultre watches, the tourbillon is made of a 43.5mm platinum case which marks almost a 2 mm increase over the “Geophysics – True Seconds & Universal Time”.
- The Geophysic Tourbillon Universal is powered by a self-winding mechanical movement, caliber 948, with 42 jewels, 375 components and 28,800 vph.
- It also features an automatic tourbillon, dual time zone, AM/PM indicator and a jumping-pointer date. Mounted to the watch is a black alligator strap, secured by a platinum tang buckle.
Besides its augmentation and the unignorable tourbillon addition, design wise it remains similar to the Jaeger-LeCoultre Universal.
Glamour is limited and so is the Jaeger Lecoultre Geophysic Tourbillon Universal which is one of an incredible Jaeger Lecoultre watches and a necessity in a collection of luxury watches for men. It is a limited edition watch with only 100 pieces manufactured.
We at Johnson Watch, have been constantly trying to cater the need of Luxury Indian market by providing limited edition like these. To reserve one today, please fill the enquiry form here or just call or visit your nearest store.
Stay tuned for Unboxing Video.